Jon 313/365



I would not call myself an atheist, but I am closer to that than I am being a believe in religion any religion. This is a shop that is in White Bear Lake, it makes me laugh every time I see it! I've never seen it open but I could only imagine " come on in kids, let learn about how those dinosaurs you love they were put on earth by the devil to trick all the dirty sinners into believing the earth is more the 6,000 years old." it baffles me.

3 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

I believe there is one in Princeton. I have always wanted to go in but never got up enough courage.

Jean said...

Oh God. The dinosaur thing kills me. Different religion we deal with, though...

Jon T said...

The entire concept of religion baffles me for numerous reasons, but I would never tell someone there an idiot for believing what they believe now matter how blatantly obvious it is that they're an idiot.