So, for my birthday Mitch and Lauren gave me a framed photo of Tyler
Florence--because we were talking one day about who our celebrity "hall
pass" would be and he was one who was currently on my list (no judging!)
They included a little heart-shaped note to complete the effect. I keep
the picture on top of my computer tower, which is on the floor (because it
would be awkward if everyone could see the photo?), and today when I
glanced at it I decided it was time to harass MItch a little. So I texted
this to him. :) He replied "oh Tyler, how I miss thee, let me count the
ways" and then never replied again. When I called him out on his
apparently very short list, he claimed he was just having trouble putting
all of his answers in order. Damn I'm gonna miss that kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment