This has clearly been a rough week. Welcome to the ER in our town! The
pain in my sinuses has just been getting worse and worse all week--to the
point I wasn't sure I'd be able to finish teaching some of my classes today.
By earlier tonight they were just killing me... so I finally decided to go
in. Was there for a couple of hours--in the room they hold for kids, so my
feet hung off the end of the bed and there were murals of cartoon animals on
the walls. Doctor said that sinuses can be hard to treat due to lack of
blood flow, so they shot me up with super strength antibiotics and some kind
of anti-inflammatory and sent me home with some pain killers (after leaving
me laying there for an hour thinking I'd been left for dead). With any kind
of luck, I'll be feeling better by tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment