These are gluten-free, rice-flour crusts we got from the store. (I think Glutino is the brand name.) I was going to use a tomato sauce originally but the sauce had gone bad. I didn't know that until AFTER I'd unpacked the crusts so I melted some butter and put that on instead. Then, it's just some green peppers and mushrooms and cheese. Neither Jen nor I really liked the crust but the whole experience *might* have been better had we actually had the tomato sauce.
3 comments:
what all did you put on it? what type of crust is that?
are those green beans??
These are gluten-free, rice-flour crusts we got from the store. (I think Glutino is the brand name.) I was going to use a tomato sauce originally but the sauce had gone bad. I didn't know that until AFTER I'd unpacked the crusts so I melted some butter and put that on instead. Then, it's just some green peppers and mushrooms and cheese. Neither Jen nor I really liked the crust but the whole experience *might* have been better had we actually had the tomato sauce.
Post a Comment