New Papa John's just opened in town, and they actually deliver to our area. I know this doesn't SOUND exciting, but they're the ONLY pizza place in town that does. We ordered just because we could.
When I lived in West Dundee, IL, I was in the middle of the Papa John's stores in Algonquin, IL and Elgin, IL. Neither of them would deliver to me. I actually sent a letter, including printouts from Mapquest, to their national customer service center, to show how upset I was that the two stores, both of which were less than 20 minutes away, wouldn't deliver to me. They never responded to my letter.
Now I live right down the street from a Papa John's but I rarely ever order from there. Funny how things can change.
3 comments:
We used to have a Papa John's that delivered to us... then they relocated and stopped coming out by us. I really really miss PJ's delivery :(
When I lived in West Dundee, IL, I was in the middle of the Papa John's stores in Algonquin, IL and Elgin, IL. Neither of them would deliver to me. I actually sent a letter, including printouts from Mapquest, to their national customer service center, to show how upset I was that the two stores, both of which were less than 20 minutes away, wouldn't deliver to me. They never responded to my letter.
Now I live right down the street from a Papa John's but I rarely ever order from there. Funny how things can change.
hahaha AND you can order online
Post a Comment