Clint 170/365



This is what I had for lunch to go along with Jean's sushi picture - spicy
chicken. It was good, but it was basically chicken and cabbage cooked in
Tabasco. I love Tabasco, but it was a little one-note, so I filled myself up
on sushi. :D

Sorry, but I need to rant a little here. I H A T E it when a restaurant
brings you ALL of what you ordered at once. We love to eat at this place,
but we normally do the hibachi station where they cook it in front of you,
and it makes for a nice leisurely dinner. Tonight, we got our egg drop soup
and little salad about 2 minutes after we placed our order, and then about 7
minutes later they put the sushi in front of us, followed by our dinners
about 30 seconds later. Almost impossible to enjoy everything, or even
finish the beer that you ordered.....

That is all.

1 comment:

Renatta said...

i agree, that's annoying