Today was my birthday. It was also the day of the party my parents threw for
my brother's high school graduation, my college graduation, AND my birthday.
Somehow, even though there were three cakes I didn't have any cake at all
until the next morning for breakfast because I was busy floating around the
room the whole time trying to talk to everyone that came.
We did have time for me to blow out all 22 candles my mom put on my cake...
TWICE. (Once on my own, which I did in one try... and then once when I stood
behind Molly so she could blow out the candles too). This is Eddie's
favorite picture.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday and I agree with Eddie. This is a great picture!
Lol. Thanks! I think Molly's reaction right after "she" blew out all the candles was the best. She was so excited. :)
happy birthday!!! i hope it was a great day!
Happy birthday! It is a good shot.
That is a cute picture!
I'm glad people agree with me! :-P
You're not really anonymous when you say things like that.
@ Rachel, LOL I saw an Anon. Commenter on Shawn's photo and wondered who it was...then I saw him write here too and figured it out. Eddie, you don't have to hide ;)
Post a Comment