Rachel 137/365



Eddie's sister had a sleepover birthday party... depending on the time of
night, there were up to 9 girls ages 9-12. Doesn't that sound like fun???
:-P

6 comments:

Renatta said...

helllll no that doesn't sound like fun! maybe if i was between 9 and 12 again

Renatta said...

ok a sleepover with my friends now would be fun, yes, but not me sleeping over with 9-12-year-olds, to clarify

Robin in NJ said...

Did they shriek? Was there drama?

Rachel said...

@ Renatta - Lol. I understood what you meant... and I'm pretty sure that thanks to this reminder of exactly what they were like, I wouldn't have wanted to go to one again at any age.

@ Robin - :( yes. and crying and fighting and pouting... typical pre-teen drama.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I have a 12 year old, and I can tell you sleepovers are nothing but drama and more drama!

Rachel said...

They're awful!!!