OMG!! Well this is a turn of events :) Congratulations!
Wow! Congrats. So the boy finally came to his senses. I'm happy for you.
Congratulations! It's been a long time coming I think. Glad you two have worked things out.
Squeee! :)
I agree with everything above. I'm glad everything's working out!!! :-D
hahah, thanks everyone. with me getting a new job and having to move anyway, we decided that this would be a good time to try and see if we can stand living with each other.... we'll see what happens!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OMG!! Well this is a turn of events :) Congratulations!
Wow! Congrats. So the boy finally came to his senses. I'm happy for you.
Congratulations! It's been a long time coming I think. Glad you two have worked things out.
Squeee! :)
I agree with everything above. I'm glad everything's working out!!! :-D
hahah, thanks everyone. with me getting a new job and having to move anyway, we decided that this would be a good time to try and see if we can stand living with each other.... we'll see what happens!
Post a Comment