Kirsten 121/365



We had some left over screen from Tyler's dry well project and I am going to
use EVERY dime spent on it. So with the left over screen I made a screen
door for the garage so we could get a nice cross breeze going. The bottom is
filled with the left over rice from drying my phone (which works!! :-D) to
help keep the screen in place.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made one years ago I used old jeans for the bottom and put peastones in the bottom. I bought one after mine finally wore out, wasn't 1/2 as good as the one I made ; )

***Suz

Kirsten said...

Jeans would have been a good idea too! we have a few old pairs laying around. I have Yards of black for many many projects I have done over the years and still can do. The only thing I wish I had was more shower curtain rings. But that is something that can always be added :)

Summer said...

thats the coolest thing ever...and the first time i've ever seen something like that

Rachel said...

That is awesome! (and as for rice drying things out... it doesn't work on cameras after two days of air drying.)

Kirsten said...

I would think that there is to much room in a camera for it to work...it holds water. a phone doesn't have much room to hold it.

Anonymous said...

Kirsten I made mine with a curtain hem, then used a heavy duty spring rod to hold it in the door frame.
Now I think I need to go make a new one LOL

***Suz

Kirsten said...

I love it! Depending on how long this curtain lasts I will probably be making it a lot stronger next time. We shall have to see :)