Kirsten 114/365



Kind of a cheat since I have been cleaning all day. For any of you who
aren't friends with me on FB. I have had a Pampered Chef show running for
Sarah, the owner of Envisage and creator of PS. She is my best friend and
will be getting married in August. As a wedding present I have set up this
show for her. I have two different ones running. A catalog show where you
order whatever you like. Pay only $4.50 for direct shipping and I will cover
the rest. Sarah will be getting the show rewards and my commissions. The
other "show" I have running for her is a Wedding show but its with Gift
Certificates. You purchase one for her and she will still receive the
rewards and commissions on this one as well.

If you are interested in ordering anything head to
Pamperedchef.biz/kirstencreek and put in my name, Kirsten Creek, as host.
Then order. I will shoot you an email with a confirmation on how much your
order really is (it will be different because of shipping and handling
discount). From there you can also just order a gift certificate where no
Shipping will be charged (min. of $20). If you have any questions please
don't hesitate to contact me!! I'm pretty quick on responding and trying to
get as much as I can to help Stock up Sarah's bare kitchen.

The show is ending FRIDAY JUNE 24th. So get those orders in! :D

No comments: