Kirsten 90/365



Took the kids to the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Big touristy spot but I have
been here hundreds of time. Kids have been here so many times they could
show out of towners around lol. Always fun getting fresh creamy icecream
and yummy bad ass cheese samples. Todays favorite was white garlic cheddar.
mmmm But the one reason why I go here...to get my curd cheese. Its the ONLY
place I know of that carries it. Yes I will admit I sent my husband to the
beach when I was pregnant to get me some curd. Its that good!

3 comments:

Clint said...

We have a dairy about 50 miles north of us (that we happen to pass on the way to Salt Lake regularly) that makes fresh cheese, has great ice cream AND has the elusive curd. I love the squeaky cheese!

Heather said...

you'll be very near Wisconsin in august!! there's some good curd to be had there!

Renatta said...

F-ING CHEEEEESSEEEE!!!!