I am blown away by Logitech! I have always known their products to be great
long lasting product and after having issues with my receiver (part that is
a jacked up and held together with blue tap) and it finally dieing I called
Customer Service to find out how much a new receiver cost. Well they decided
to send me a new one (pictured on my laptop) for FREE! Score. They made me
sooo happy. Until I couldn't get it to work on my computer or Tylers. :( So
I called the company and as an apology for sending out a defective receiver
they are sending me a NEW mouse and receiver (Its functions JUST like my
current multimedia mouse) FREE OF CHARGE! :D I can't stress how AWESOME
their costumer service is. I will be a Logitech costumer for life and will
only recommend their products!
2 comments:
Excellent customer service. Way to go, Logitech!
I have a Logitech mouse, too. Looks somewhat similar to yours but it's a different model.
wow that's awesome
Post a Comment