Clint and I had some shopping to do in town today and then ended up needing
to waste some time before an appointment I had... so we ended up at the
local pet store (which we've never been to). I bonded with some adorable
kittens (sadly it's either C. or a kitten, and he's still winning that
battle), and then saw this guy all sacked out. At least I think he was just
sleeping. I'm going to go with that.
3 comments:
SQUEEEEEEAL I Love Ferretts :) Used to have three of them. I so want another!
Eh, I'd say he was drunk.
My little bro' had one back when he was a pot head, before he had a kid. Him and his buddies used to blow pot smoke at the poor things and get them high. I could never quite decide if it was funny or cruel or both. Maybe the pet store employees did that to him too!
Post a Comment