Clint 78/365


Don't get me wrong. I love my wife more than I can say, and I was
very disappointed that I didn't have the time to join her and her parents in
Moab this week. I'm thrilled that she is able to take the time and have some
quality adventures with her parents - with or without me.

However, when I realized that her absence and my
temporary bachelorhood coincided with the release date of L.A. Noire that I
had on pre-order, I was almost giddy with excitement about having some GOOD
quality time to spend with this new game and not needing to wait until Jean
went to bed for an hour of play or so a night. The game showed up in the
mail today, and I can't wait to get home.

Does this make me a bad person? Or just 13 years old?

3 comments:

Renatta said...

i think it makes you a good husband, because you know it's important to spend time with jean and you would sacrifice playing this game if she were home. :)

Jean said...

Sacrifice playing the game?? HA! :P

Kirsten said...

Tyler had to go to Idaho for a funeral and I couldn't go. It was kind of nice having the nights to myself :)