Looks like a killer workout. Day 7 sounds like a good thing.
It was excellent. I didn't really have time to do a work out Saturday anyways. :)
Looks killer - hope you keep it up!
oooh stick with it! i'd like to try it
Lol. The true test will be when I have to find time/space to do it at home... And after the first week, the intense pain in my calves went away. For a few days though, I couldn't walk down stairs easily. :-P
My plan was to order that when I got back from Phoenix, I actually had it ordered...Then I got fired so I cancelled it. I can't wait to get it! good luck!!!! and remember It's ONLY 90 days, 3 months.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like a killer workout. Day 7 sounds like a good thing.
It was excellent. I didn't really have time to do a work out Saturday anyways. :)
Looks killer - hope you keep it up!
oooh stick with it! i'd like to try it
Lol. The true test will be when I have to find time/space to do it at home...
And after the first week, the intense pain in my calves went away. For a few days though, I couldn't walk down stairs easily. :-P
My plan was to order that when I got back from Phoenix, I actually had it ordered...Then I got fired so I cancelled it. I can't wait to get it! good luck!!!! and remember It's ONLY 90 days, 3 months.
Post a Comment