Clint 52/365


Our dog door has bit the dust. It was a good fight, but after 4 years of
good service, it needs to be replaced. 4 years with Chaco is like 10 with
any other dog door - when he and Chili start to play, his 'strategy' is to
run away outside through the door as fast as he can, and he is a big,
powerful dog.

I ordered the replacement from Home Depot today - the good news is that the
new version is made from aluminum and not plastic as this one is, but the
bad news is that it's going to be 7-10 days until it's here for
installation.

I know that the photo is bad, but I hope that you all will admire my
fantastic blue-tape bandage that I applied today to get us through the
shipment delay. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely artwork Clint!