Clint 39/365


Best. Timing. Ever.

To repair my Play Station, Sony had to send me a box to return the unit in.
I found the box waiting for me when I got back home Friday from work at
about 4:15. I thought I could make the last pick-up time for the week, so I
quickly boxed it up with all of the needed documentation.

My spirits were crushed when the only drop off place listed the last pick-up
time at 4:00 pm, and the quickest I could get there would be about 4:50. :(

I headed back to drop it off anyway so that I didn't have to bother with it
on Monday, and wouldn't you know it, the FedEx truck was running late and
pulled in right behind me! My PS3 is happily on it's way for repair, 3 days
ahead of when it could have been.

Can you tell I'm having a little withdrawal? I'm strange, I know...

No comments: