I love the Apple sticker. :)
Yeah. Always gotta find somewhere to put those things. I actually stuck one on the side of the Dell tower here on my desk. Would be even cooler if the machine was a Hackintosh. Too bad it's not.
Good for you! I totally need to follow your example, but I hate the first time I play after a long hiatus cuz it hurts my fingers so darn much!
It's not always easy to get back to "normal" after not playing for awhile, that's for sure.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the Apple sticker. :)
Yeah. Always gotta find somewhere to put those things. I actually stuck one on the side of the Dell tower here on my desk. Would be even cooler if the machine was a Hackintosh. Too bad it's not.
Good for you! I totally need to follow your example, but I hate the first time I play after a long hiatus cuz it hurts my fingers so darn much!
It's not always easy to get back to "normal" after not playing for awhile, that's for sure.
Post a Comment