Nice shot.It rained here in central California all night so we were unable to catch the super moon.
That is a great picture! I wish my camera did that!
that moon was AWESOMELY HUGE and i loved it. great pic
gorgeous! loving everyone's shots of the super moon. it snowed in calgary so no moon viewing for me. :(
sweet shot! I love it! Reminds me of a camp song, but I'll spare you. LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice shot.
It rained here in central California all night so we were unable to catch the super moon.
That is a great picture! I wish my camera did that!
that moon was AWESOMELY HUGE and i loved it. great pic
gorgeous! loving everyone's shots of the super moon. it snowed in calgary so no moon viewing for me. :(
sweet shot! I love it! Reminds me of a camp song, but I'll spare you. LOL
Post a Comment