It's too cold and rainy to go to the park or coffee shop and do MORE of my
never-ending paperwork for work. All 3 of my morning sessions were
cancelled. I've been gazing longingly from across the room at my box of art
stuff for over two weeks. So I just turned the ENTIRE box upside-down across
the dining room table, sat down with a mug of coffee and let myself
experiment. I chose oil pastels and gold card stock with a scalloped edge.
tangled vines, blackness around the edges and a bright pink star shining
from the center. I don't really like it, but somehow it makes sense to me,
and while I was adding leaves I started to feel something, so then of course
I had to stop and distract myself.
2 comments:
So glad you let yourself get the artsy stuff out! Next step: not stopping when you start to feel. ;)
Art is always good therapy. And just breathe when you start to feel.
Post a Comment