Kirsten 3/365


Tonight was Bailey's Fundraiser dinner. Just one of the events we had to put
together as a fundraising team that I'm part of for Bailey's school. Turned
out pretty well. This is the first half of the crowed that came. We ended up
selling $800 in pizza and food. 25% of that goes to our school :). We had a
great time!

On a side note. There are 5 of us in the fundraising comity. Since I
joined.....lost of the parents and the whole staff seem to know who I am.
Its weird but nice at the same time lol. REALLY fun getting a crap ton of
compliments on my hair. I smiled a LOT today :D

3 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

Sounds like a great evening. Smiling is always good. And you deserve all those compliments on your hair.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. Fun, and awesome for the 'ol self esteem!

Unknown said...

You are such a social butterfly!