Spent an hour or two cleaning the house today. It's always nice to have a
clean house to mess back up again. There's 'Jean' giving her thumbs up for
today's photo! She did most of the work today, so thanks my dear 'Jean'!
Yep, an official LuvSac. It was the first thing that Jean and I bought together. We needed some quality Super Bowl seating, and the University issued furniture just didn't cut it.
Nice job-looks very neat. I remember thoroughly enjoying that lovesac during the days before your wedding! I'd like one of my own, but I don't think I'd ever want to get up! :)
5 comments:
Looks great you two!
Is that a LoveSac?!?!?
Yep, an official LuvSac. It was the first thing that Jean and I bought together. We needed some quality Super Bowl seating, and the University issued furniture just didn't cut it.
I'm so jealous!! I want one!!
Nice job-looks very neat. I remember thoroughly enjoying that lovesac during the days before your wedding! I'd like one of my own, but I don't think I'd ever want to get up! :)
Post a Comment