You caught another sign of the city: the orange construction signs. Ha ha.I love this sight, and the one from the Ft Pitt bridge, right after coming out of the tunnel.Does your doctor think you "knee'd" more treatment?
Haha just my physical therapy and laying low for 3 months. After that I can run, golf, lift etc.
YAYAYAY that was my favorite also when i would go home from SRU!!!! my most favorite is coming out of the liberty tubes!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You caught another sign of the city: the orange construction signs. Ha ha.
I love this sight, and the one from the Ft Pitt bridge, right after coming out of the tunnel.
Does your doctor think you "knee'd" more treatment?
Haha just my physical therapy and laying low for 3 months. After that I can run, golf, lift etc.
YAYAYAY that was my favorite also when i would go home from SRU!!!! my most favorite is coming out of the liberty tubes!
Post a Comment