Jon 30/365



So Its Friday, the Mrs. Got off work early and met me at my job so we could head straight out to my place for the weekend. All I want is to get home order pizza and have a drink, when I come out and see I got a flat tire!! Now I'm all proud of myself because A) I know how to change a tire, but B) I actually have a spare, and a Jack. Well the Jack as you can see isn't the steadiest of structures and the parking ramp at work is, well a ramp. After a solid 30 minutes of "jacking" (teehee) I notice that it was leaning pretty far over, just as I stand up to judge the situation the car come crashing down. Luckily I can always count on my brother who showed up with a real jack and we got'r fixed. What a way to start the weekend!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! All's well that ends well.

Jon T said...

Yes, it turned out ok, also Tires Plus was able to repair the flat so it only cost me $30!

Robin in NJ said...

Flat tires are never fun.