Lol - you know they have aps for that...
That's funny.
Ahhh the convenience of modern day technology. I do the same exact thing lol.
Damn you are smart! Why haven't I thought of this?! Now I will ONLY be taking pictures LOL
ooooh, i agree with kirsten, that's such a great idea!!! i write my list down on a board like this, but then enter everything into a grocery shopping app so i can kind of check each thing off as i get them...
I just saw that app Renatta - going to try it!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Lol - you know they have aps for that...
That's funny.
Ahhh the convenience of modern day technology. I do the same exact thing lol.
Damn you are smart! Why haven't I thought of this?! Now I will ONLY be taking pictures LOL
ooooh, i agree with kirsten, that's such a great idea!!! i write my list down on a board like this, but then enter everything into a grocery shopping app so i can kind of check each thing off as i get them...
I just saw that app Renatta - going to try it!!
Post a Comment