I don't miss those days. (which clearly didn't ever last as long as yours, of course) Except for the first day when my therapist was HOT. That was a mixed day. I was there for my ankle, and I only had time to shave one leg that morning (the one that was hurt was what I chose). When he had to look at both for the initial exam, I was, um, a tiny bit embarrassed.
2 comments:
I don't miss those days. (which clearly didn't ever last as long as yours, of course) Except for the first day when my therapist was HOT. That was a mixed day. I was there for my ankle, and I only had time to shave one leg that morning (the one that was hurt was what I chose). When he had to look at both for the initial exam, I was, um, a tiny bit embarrassed.
I am just so over going to PT (land or water) and would just like my legs to stop hurting and for me to not be in pain all the time.
Post a Comment