Kirsten 358/365

Kirsten 358/365 by Photographic State

I am not a fish fan. I love seafood (shellfish) but not FISH. I really
enjoy fish tacos as long as it is made with tilapia fresh coleslaw mix and
fresh tortillas (yes I'm picky). Tonight I was trying to find a new way to
make the tilapia I had just to see if I could handle it. So I made fish
sticks. OMG they were fabulous!!! Better than I would have ever expected. I
will for sure be making these again.

Here is the recipe I used:
www.onceuponachef.com/2010/09/crispy-tilapia-fingers-with...

I added a bunch of garlic powder, onion powder and parsley to the panko for
added flavor. Don't be shy with the seasonings either. I also cooked them
in butter for a prettier yummier browning. HUGE tip...... clean the pan out
after each round of fish you cook. Otherwise you will get REALLY dark burnt
pieces from the previous batch of panko crumbs.

2 comments:

Eddie said...

Love the idea!

Robin in NJ said...

they sound delicious. We love tilapia but Joe hates fishsticks. He thinks they are prisoner food.