hahah!
He's so subtle. Ha!
Lol. Sooo subtle. He's not even looking at you which is awesome.
When I went to take his photo he looked at me and turned away. He was not pleased with the "attention" I decided to give him lol
I love your cats name! I fought so hard to name my cat Optimus.. but way back when said cat was the family cat, we all had to agree on a name...we figured we all loved the Avengers so we named him Thor instead :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
hahah!
He's so subtle. Ha!
Lol. Sooo subtle. He's not even looking at you which is awesome.
When I went to take his photo he looked at me and turned away. He was not pleased with the "attention" I decided to give him lol
I love your cats name! I fought so hard to name my cat Optimus.. but way back when said cat was the family cat, we all had to agree on a name...we figured we all loved the Avengers so we named him Thor instead :)
Post a Comment