Clint 31/365



This is my weight goal chart from SparkPeople.com - a site that helps you track your food, exercise and set and achieve weight loss goals. This chart represents probably the 8th or 9th goal that I‘ve set on the site - but this is the first one that I’ve actually achieved I think. I put this goal in place back in November, but as you can see the holiday season was not too good - I gave myself an extra 10 pound handicap. That fact along with actually reaching my goal makes me ecstatic! The official end date for the goal is tomorrow, but I weighed in 1 pound beneath the goal this morning - 30 pounds total!

3 comments:

Renatta said...

awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is so freaking great! Congrastulations!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the misspelling above. Achieving goals is apparently so exciting to me it affects my typing.